Because we don’t have a shelter, we rely on foster parents to house animals temporarily while we find homes for them. Our work wouldn’t be possible without foster homes.
Foster care homes provide:
- Daily care and some food and bedding
- Socialization and, if needed, medical care
- Descriptions and photos of the animals for Petfinder.com
- Transportation to adoptions and adoption events
Small Angels provides:
- Full coverage of approved medical expenses
- A cage and other supplies, if needed
- Adoption counseling and placement
- Free and discounted food and bedding
- Free membership
- Save a life!
- Children learn responsibility and can earn service learning hours
- Write off donations and expenses on your itemized tax form
Animal coordinators review this application and contact the applicant to clear up any questions or concerns about the information supplied. Once we accept the application, the applicant must sign the foster agreement: